1. We lead the “Taekwondo” team from OU participated in the All India Taekwondo Tournament conducted in Anna
2. Won All India Water Sports medal conducted in Amrithsar.
3. Won All India Boxing Tournament – State Championship.
4. Won Gold Medal in OU Inter College competitions in Boxing
5. Conducted Inter College Boxing Championship at L.B. Stadium and Won, One Goldmedal, One Bronze Medal.
Two students got selected for All India Boxing Championship held at Kurukshetra University in Haryana State.
6. Organised OU “Inter college Tournament” – “Cross Country” competitions. Won “Goldmedal” and Winners
title on 28.9.2015.
7. Conducted Athletics Competitions on November 16th & 17th 2015 at Gachibowli, Hyd.
8. Conducted Inter College Carroms (Women) Tournament at Avanthi College, Barkatpura, Hyd on
8th & 9th December 2015.
A sport is commonly defined as an organized, competitive, and skillful physical activity requiring commitment and fair play. It is governed by a set of rules or customs. In a sport the key factors are the physical capabilities and skills of the competitor when determining the outcome (winning or losing). It is the art of maintaining Physical fitness and mental balance.
Apart from studies, We encourage students in sports as we believe that, it recharges their minds. Cricket is highly fascinating game for our students. We are very proud to say that our students at inter collegiate and state levels and have won many prizes.
During the last four academic years, following sports events were organized
1. The college has organized OU Inter College cross country event during the year 2012-2013.
2. Organized two major events during the academic year 2011-2012
a. "SPARDHA" – OU Inter collegiate tournament for Tennikoit and Cross Country.
b. "DAUD-10K Run" – Pledge for the Safety Drive, Prof. V. Kishan Rao, Registrar has inaugurated the run.
3. During 2010-2011, college has conducted a major sport event "VIPASSANA" – Intercollegiate Yoga Competition.
4. The college has organized a major sport event under the name "MEDHA – 09", on 21st & 22nd August 2009, Selection for National Level Chess Championship in collaboration with Andhra Pradesh Chess Association.
5. The College stood up 3rd Place in sports in Osmania University tournaments.
Vijay Singh of Bcom participating in the marathan in the inter sports college tournament
Atheltes in action during the inter college University tournament in shot put event.